1. “Asset” means any appropriate or interest that is equitable, directly to, or claim to, any genuine, individual, or intellectual home including, however restricted to, chattel, products, instruments, gear, fixtures, basic intangibles, impacts, leaseholds, agreements, mail or other deliveries, shares of stock, securities, stock, checks, records, records, credits, receivables (as those terms are defined into the Uniform Commercial Code), cash, trusts, including yet not restricted to asset security trusts, and book funds or any other records related to any re re payments prepared with respect to any Defendant, including, although not restricted to, such book funds held by way of a re re payment processor, bank card processor, or bank.
2. “Defendants” means (a) each Tucker Defendant and (b) each Relief Defendant. Also, anyone insofar as he or she actually is acting within the ability of an officer, representative, servant, worker, or lawyer of every Tucker Defendant or any Relief Defendant, and anyone or entity in active concert or involvement with some of the foregoing who gets real notice of the purchase by individual solution or else, is likely to conform to this purchase, see Fed.R.Civ.P. 65(d), whether these individuals or entities are acting directly or by way of a trust, business, subsidiary, unit, or any other unit.
3. “Document” is synonymous in meaning and equal in range to your use of the word in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 34(a), and includes composing, drawings, graphs, maps, web sites, webpages, the web sites, electronic communication, including e-mail and immediate messages, photographs, sound and video clip tracks, agreements, accounting information, adverts (including, although not restricted to, adverts added to the Around The Globe Web), FTP Logs, Server Access Logs, USENET Newsgroup postings, Around The Globe website pages, publications, written or printed documents, handwritten records, phone logs, phone scripts, receipt publications, ledgers, individual and company canceled checks and check always registers, bank statements, visit publications, computer records, along with other information compilations from which information can be acquired and translated, if required, through detection products into reasonably form that is usable. A draft or copy that is non-identical a separate document in the concept of the word.
4. “Person” means a normal individual, organization, or other appropriate entity, including a company, partnership, proprietorship, relationship, cooperative, federal government or government subdivision or agency, or other team or combination acting being an entity.
5. “Plaintiff” or “Commission” or “FTC” means the Federal Trade Commission.
6. “Relief Defendants” means Kim Tucker, Park 269, LLC, and their successors, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
7. “Representatives” means Defendants’ officers, agents, servants, workers, and solicitors, and just about every other individual or entity in active concert or involvement using them whom gets real notice for this purchase by individual solution or elsewhere.
8. “Tucker Defendants” means Scott A. Tucker, AMG Capital Management, LLC, amount 5 Motorsports, LLC, Ebony Creek Capital Corporation, LeadFlash asking LLC, Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC, and Nereyda M. Tucker, as Executor regarding the Estate of Blaine A. Tucker, and their successors, entities, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
IT REALLY IS HEREBY REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 786) while the Relief Defendants’ movement for Extension of the time (ECF No. 792) are REJECTED as moot.
IT’S FURTHER REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement to Reconsider (ECF No. 808) is REJECTED.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement to Unseal (ECF No. 810) is ISSUED to some extent and DENIED in part. The Clerk is bought to UNSEAL the following papers: Declaration of Natalie C. Dempsey (ECF No. 803-8); OneClickCash Traning Manual (ECF No. 803-9); and UCL Team fulfilling Minutes (ECF No. 803-10). Blaine Tucker’s residing Trust (ECF No. 803-7) will stay filed under SEAL.
IT’S FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 780) is ISSUED pursuant into the terms that are following